Your shopping cartYour Cart Is Empty
Our factory and head office on the edge of Windsor town centre employs just over a hundred people across all areas of the business:
· Assembly and Production Engineering
· Technical services
· Research and Development
· Sales and Marketing
· Finance and Human Resources
Our benefits package includes a competitive salary, generous holiday entitlement, pension scheme and share incentive plan as well as training and development opportunities to support you in your role.
· MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
We are current recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer to join the Production Engineering team in Windsor.
· Lead production teams and co-ordinate internal and external resources to provide optimal production untilisation
· Custodian and responsibility for all Manufacturing and Supplier quality issues related to product lines
· Responsibility for delivering First Time Pass Rate, Process Control and execution of efficient production for designated production lines
· Contribute to annual cost reduction targets
· Provide Quality and Manufacturing support during all new New Product Developments.
If you are interested in any of the above vacancies please apply in confidence, by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering email quoting your current remuneration details.